By joining the online IoPT Café meetings I assume you agree on the conditions and encouragements as written below.
- I assume we have a confidientally agreement, which means that we do not share any personal information outside of the meeting. It is totally fine to talk about your own experiences, and in doing so please be mindful of other people’s privacy and do not share other people’s personal information.
- Please be aware that no recording is allowed by any means, no video, audio or pictures.
- Please make sure you are in a private and quit room and that you will not be disturbed by other people.
- For the best online experience, login to zoom using your computer or laptop. Check
that you have stable internet connection. The Zoom room is open 15 minutes
before the meeting starts, please login early to iron out any technical issues.
- Please take care of yourself: for example have something to drink at hand, wear comfortable clothes.
- During the meeting if you feel that you are too overwhelmed, you may choose the following:
- You can mute the sound and spend some time self-processing the emotions,
- You can switch off the video while still logged into the online event, and go grab a drink, go for a walk or listen to some music and be with yourself,
- You can reach out to one of the ‘emotional assistants’, there are break-out rooms available to have a little chat together, or
- Exit the meeting totally at any point of time. Please feel free to connect with your own therapist or find an IoPT practitioner and reach out to have a therapist to support you.
- After the meeting if anything comes up for you that you feel concerned about you can contact us by email email@example.com
Wishing you a meaningful IoPT Café meeting. Please feel free to engage in the event as much or as little as you feel is right for you in the moment. You are in charge of how much you engage and participate in the meeting.